Monday, November 15, 2010

To wax or not to wax...



Can anyone tell me when how much or little hair you have on your vagina became such an important matter?  This is another thing that just didn't seem to exist 10 years ago.  No one cared then--so why do so many people care now?

Personally I've never been a fan of the full brazilian (I waited a lotta years to grow hair in my special place) and of the few men I've asked...they weren't either.  However I'm also not a fan of a whole hair gone wild thing down their either.  I lean more towards a landing strip or well-trimmed bikini look.  I think landing strips are just cute as can be and the bikini wax is an all-around functional choice.

But what are your thoughts?  What do you have?  What do you like?  And why?

Talk to me... realadulttalk@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Most guys I've asked about their perspective on this say they prefer the brazilian for the simple fact that when they go to "eat", hair can be such a turn off. I personally like the brazilian because hair can be very annoying at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a personal preference. Or what does your man like. I keep my happy place nice and trim...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it either way....sometimes i like it smooth and sometimes i want some texture....its all the same and if u real good at it....hair is not a factor

    ReplyDelete