Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm Back Bitches!!!



Well hello again!  It's been a minute since I blogged, but dammit, I have opinions, and things to discuss.  Plus, I missed ya'll and the craziness that this blog brought.  Sooooo...obviously I decided to re-open the blog...hopefully some of my former faithfuls will come back and show me some love. 
  In order to maintain an interest this time...I do not plan to post daily.  I think that's why I lost interest before it went from being fun to being work.  I may cover topics covered in the past--I deleted everything when I closed the blog before so forgive me for that, but it's been a while and I'd bet my perspective on some things changed.  I'll also be writing less from my perspective and more from a general perspective.  So I hope we can have some fun and informative discussions. 

                                                                                              Love ya'll!!
                                                                                              Sugar aka So Mean

As always...the more you help the longer the blog will last.  Email me with whatever realadulttalk@gmail.com  and follow me on twitter  sugaraintsweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment